J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
- Elicit business requirements, hold requirement gathering sessions, interact w users
- Manage the process of agreeing, documenting and prioritising business requirements
- Plan, arrange and facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders during all phases of the project lifecycle
- Own the requirements from end to end (checking that the development team understand the requirements, supporting UAT testing etc)
- Work with the build teams to translate business requirements into estimated functional requirements where appropriate.
- Work with the Operational teams to ensure UAT Testing is planned and executed successfully
- Support System Testing on the build items delivered by the component teams
- Ensure that all team members comply with the JPMC analysis framework for the capture and management of business process flows, business rules, use cases, data models and service descriptions
- Contribute to design discussions to ensure technical solutions are feasible
- Establish and maintain analysis plan, communicate project status, risks and impacts to both the business and technology teams
- Provide regular updates to line and project management of progress and ensure escalation of any serious issues
- Gain an understanding of the business processes supported by the systems in scope
- Gain an understanding of the technical architecture and underlying data model
- Should have good understanding of SQL and unix.
- Understanding of Equity product and Accounting .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- 8-10 years (3-5 for Assoc) in the Industry preferably with Capital Markets background
- Knowledge or an interest of financial instrument features and trade processing for Derivatives, Equities, fixed income, futures and options, and FX.
- Familiarity of Accounting and regulatory reporting and its implications to the business.
- A thirst for learning the above if not understood already.
- Experience in delivering technology projects.
- Full SDLC experience
- PM qualification (PMP, 6Sigma, Prince, etc)
- Use of all Microsoft software tools especially powerpoint, project and visio.
- A good problem solver who is adaptable.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-DE-Newark-CC - Ops 4 / 00778
JPMorgan Chase - 2 years ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...