Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who's serious about their work. A person who knows it doesn't take magic to put a smile on a guest's face
it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal attitude. Whether you're serving food, working in an office, maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride, you won't just be "doing a job". You'll be creating memories for our guests that will last a lifetime. Are YOU that kind of person?
The Manager of Digital Analytics is responsible for leading the collection, manipulation, and analysis of data which helps us better understand and action upon consumer needs. This role is responsible for translating business needs into strategies that enable efficient ways of collecting, managing and reporting on customer information including: web behavior, campaign response history, park visitation, purchase history and third-party data.
This includes the continued development of our marketing data mart (which forms the backbone of our database marketing/CRM programs), web analytics tracking systems and digital attribution platform; all of which are used to derive insights that drive the optimization of a wide range of marketing programs.
By establishing direction for, and managing a team of analysts, this role will lead the development of critical standardized reports, ad-hoc reports and self-service reporting platforms which are used throughout the marketing division. By synergizing a wide variety of data, this role develops compelling and insightful recommendations and communicates these effectively with various stakeholders, leaders, and among cross-functional teams.
Job Responsibilities: Leadership/Strategy
- Develops and refines the web analytics architecture that enables tracking and sophisticated analysis of user behavior on our websites.
- Develops the database marketing strategy to support the company’s CRM, advanced analytics and targeted marketing needs
- Leads the development of business requirements for new tracking and analysis platforms.
- • Synergizes data and analysis from a wide variety of sources to paint a robust picture of campaign performance and identifies areas of opportunity for optimization.
- • Guides testing strategies to measure optimization efforts.
- • Meets regularly with IT to prioritize data projects and communicates progress with stakeholders across the division.
- Review topline reporting and provide direction to analytics team for deeper dive analysis necessary to identify optimization opportunities.
- Provide reporting, analysis and digital outlook to various stakeholders to use as input for business decisions and planning.
- Identify points of opportunity for cross-channel campaign optimization and communicate to Digital Marketing Managers. Collaborate on methodology for testing optimizations.
- Identify points of opportunity for website optimization and communicate to eCommerce Manager. Collaborate on methodology for testing optimizations.
- Provide direct reports with guidance in day-to-day activities, coaching for professional development and performance evaluations for merit system
- Collaborate with IT on all requirements necessary for system enhancements, campaign execution and projects.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to assess needs, architect streamlined solutions, execute and manage.
- Act as primary team representative to various internal “clients” who rely on data and analysis to advance their business needs.
- Develops the annual operating plan/budget for data processes, system/software costs, maintenance and enhancements
- Ensure we adhere to all data privacy policies and develop new processes as necessary to react to changes.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in: Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration or related (or combination of non-business Bachelor's and Master's in Business) required. MBA strongly preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 8827BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2012 Universal Studios. © 2012 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOENBC Universal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We invite and encourage response from women, persons of color, veterans and the disabled.
Universal Orlando Resort - 17 months ago