Company Profile :|
Headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and with further strategic locations across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, ExterNetworks has rapidly expanded its operations and capacity since entering the market in 2001. By following a complete client-centric service approach, we offer highly flexible and entirely customized IT solutions that respond to multiple and varied requirements and help our clients accomplish their business objectives. We take into account key factors, such as budgetary constraints, time pressures, and project-specific requirements to continually adapt to clients’ needs and ever-changing market conditions.
Note: Only W2 contractors can apply for this JOB. And no Corp2Corp or 1099.
For H1B visa Holders: They can apply only if they can transfer their H1b visa with us.
City: ATLANTA State: GA
City: BOTHELL State: WA
Project Description :
eCAP deploys web analytic projects associated with the clients website property. The primary responsibility of the team is to develop & sustain our eDM datamart that is heavily used to track various data including clickstream, order, fulfillment and subscriber metrics for clients website .
Job Description :
Our eCommerce Analytics Platforms team develops a set of reporting & analysis tools that support the business teams with leading edge business intelligence capabilities. The successful candidate will play a critical role on the team by acting as a liaison between the business clients, the application development teams and the Analytics Platforms technical team. Therefore communication skills MUST BE EXCELLENT.
Functions include working with the business clients to identify and document reporting requirements, translating those requirements into Functional Requirements for the application teams as well as the Analytics Platforms technical team and then leading the metrics/reporting piece of the project through launch and successful reporting.
Job responsibilities include :
eCommerce Experience –prior eCommerce experience would be desirable and would give the candidate a leg up. The more recent this experience is the better
- Managing the metrics and reporting aspects release projects.
- Work with the business clients and IT to ensure that Business Requirements adequately reflect the reporting requirements.
- Estimate work efforts, hardware, software and license costs involved in projects
- Translate project business requirements into functional requirements
- Coordinate tagging efforts with application teams
- Coordinate the project’s technical efforts with the Analytics Platforms technical team
- Coordinate clickstream reporting efforts
- Perform quality analysis testing to validate project test data
- Develop basic project reporting for validation in eDM
- Coordinate WebTrends profile and reporting efforts for the project as necessary
- Coordinate final project quality analysis and notification
Development Experience – A PM with prior experience as a full-time developer, particularly web development, would be very desirable. This experience does not need to be as recent. As long as they had been a developer previously, this would aid them in being able to work with the applications and eCAP etl developers as well as the QA team.
Skill Experience Need
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Minimum 3 years data warehousing experience including functional requirements writing, data modeling, ETL practices and querying RDBMS using sql.
- Minimum 3 years experience in eCommerce reporting/analytics Qualifications
- Must have work-related project management experience in a data warehousing environment including the ability to accurately estimate work efforts, develop project plans and deliver on goals.
- PMP certification nice to have, but successful data warehousing related project management experience required
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts, technologies, and best business practices. This includes data modeling, data sourcing, data transformation, data loading, data cleansing, data integrity checking and end-user tools.
- Must have relevant reporting/analysis experience in the Sales, Marketing or Finance fields.
- Expertise with SQL required (Ansi-92 sql preferred) including query tools such as Toad or Queryman.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be proficient with OLAP reporting tools especially Business Objects and/or Microstrategy
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with developers, managers, functional users, and executives
- Must be self-motivated and strong desire to learn and excel
- Must have bachelors degree or higher in computer science or related discipline.
- Previous industry experience in eCommerce highly desired while industry experience in Cellular/Wireless nice to have
- eCommerce Experience –prior eCommerce experience would be desirable and would give the candidate a leg up. The more recent this experience is the better
- Development Experience – A PM with prior experience as a full-time developer, particularly web development, would be very desirable. This experience does not need to be as recent. As long as they had been a developer previously, this would aid them in being able to work with the applications and eCAP etl developers as well as the QA team
1) Data Warehousing Expert Required 2) Netezza Expert Required 3) Informatica Expert Required 4) Oracle Expert Required 5) SQL/PL-SQL Expert Required 6) Perl Expert Desired 7) Designing Tools Intermediate Required 8) Degree Intermediate Required 9) Communications Skills Intermediate Required
Monster - 2 years ago