Senior Field Technician – Environmental Remediation – Oil and Gas
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Environmental Field Technician based out of our Camarillo, CA office. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, reliable, and have good interpersonal communication skills.
· Performs soil, groundwater, surface water, waste, sediment and air sampling
· Performs operation and maintenance (O&M) on treatment systems
· Uses field instruments and equipment as necessary to meet health and safety as well as field sampling and O&M requirements
· Documents all field activities and notes
· Performs subcontractor oversight
· Communicates effectively with project managers
· Has a high degree of health and safety awareness
· Works within defined scopes, schedules and budgets while producing quality work
· Maintains knowledge of sampling procedures and protocols in accordance with recognized industry standards
· Associates Degree in environmental or applied sciences or applicable work experience
· Possess general computer knowledge (Microsoft Office applications, e-mail, etc.)
· Possess strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
· 5-10 years of experience in a similar capacity
· Experience in remediation of petroleum impacted sites and/or underground storage tanks a plus
· OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER
· This position requires frequent travel
· A valid driver's license and clean driving record is required for this position
· Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and have no criminal record
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 2 years ago
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction...