Provides the overall direction and leadership to sales personnel within the area of responsibility to achieve sales goals within the sales expense budget. Expects excellence and professionalism from all sales personnel in the performance of their functions. Acts as a member of the division management team by understanding and managing the sales role in achieving the division's revenue, profit and retention goals.
1. Attains or exceeds 100% of assigned sales quota
2. Prepares a business plan to identify how the area/regions will achieve the assigned sales goals. 3. Works closely with direct reports to implement the business plan for the region. Meets monthly with each regional Sales Executive to review sales and expense performance while assessing the coaching, counseling, motivation and leadership skills of each regional Sales Executive. Obtains, from sales management, written action plans that will improve the performance of sales personnel who are under desired quota levels. Provides coaching, counseling and direction to direct reports to ensure their continued professional growth and development. 4. Works closely with other functional areas to ensure the smooth implementation of sales. 5. Reviews Corporate lead generating activities by region and determines the region's results. Provides feedback on results and makes suggestions to the Division Vice President - Sales. Brings to the attention of Sales and Marketing the needs of the marketplace. Provides input to Sales Operations on issues that need to be addressed and recommends solutions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Continued - 6. Manages the implementation and proper execution of career development and succession plans to ensure that career pathing opportunities are communicated to all levels of sales personnel as well as building for future strength. 7. Responsible for human resource management activities for the area such as the maintenance of proper staffing levels, attainment of desired employee retention rates, harmonious employee relations, monitoring performance management plans and incorporating excellent employee communication channels. Ensures that quarterly communication meetings are conducted by sales management in each region. Monitors the quality of execution of other communication vehicles such as the Associate Survey. 8. Assures that Divisional EEO/Affirmative Action Plans and goals are attained through pro-active involvement in the recruiting, selection and promotion process._________________________________________________________________________________
1. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1A. Supervisor: Division Vice President Sales B. Supervision Received: General Direction 2. Supervisory Authority: Direct reports include Sales Executives, Admins. Indirect reports may include quota carrying sales professionals.
Achieve sales plan on a consistent basis by assisting the regions in achieving their revenue and profit objectives.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
1. Education: BS in Marketing or Business Administration required or equivalent in education and experience. Advanced degree desirable.
2. Experience: 8 - 10 years total sales experience plus substantial senior sales management experience with a proven ability to manage a large sales team and to increase the productivity.
3. Must possess outstanding leadership skills, professionalism and business planning capability.
4. Must be able to partner with General Managers and Operations to achieve sales, revenue, profit and client retention objectives.
5. In-depth understanding of all ADP product capabilities essential.
6. Generic Skills : Excellent oral and written communication skills essentia
Area of Interest:
United States, Dallas, TX
Automatic Data Processing
- 2 years ago - save job
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...