Responsible for supporting interdepartmental objectives, to include preventative
and remedial maintenance, lighting and monitoring and building and ground
upkeep, and installation, optimization and integration of network hardware and
interconnect facilities. Other responsibilities include maintaining and
repairing all DAS and microwave equipment and transmitters; maintaining site and
test equipment inventories; network integrity and quality; updating daily logs
with site specific information; composing clear and concise reports for system
documentation; and performing audits as required by local, District, Area,
Corporate or Regulatory agencies. Shows a concern for the quality of data about
COMPANY’s assets and completes the collection and maintenance of data about
the physical assets to ensure an accurate, up-to-date database of these assets.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure structural integrity and regulatory compliance for all assigned
and procedures. Identify and ensure that major inspection discrepancies are
- Perform periodic inspections in accordance with company policies, standards
reported to management, corrected in a timely manner and that the field data
they collect is entered into company’s systems.
follow standards related to getting this data into the database. Review data
- Collect physical asset data in an efficient and cost-effective manner and
associated with assigned sites on a regular basis and report errors or
discrepancies to management.
issues. Respond quickly and effectively to resolve NOTAM, monitoring system and
- Work effectively cross-functionally to identify and resolve compliance
network performance issues in accordance with company established policies,
standards and procedures.
maintenance issues associated with their assigned sites. Maintain and
- Comply with and perform quality assurance programs as required.
- Keep Tower Operations Manager well informed regarding operational and
communicate a site problem list within trouble ticketing system including the
resolution plans for each.
(hard and soft copy).
- Maintain documentation and maintenance records for each assigned facility
- Monitor and report material usage in order to maintain adequate truck
electronics training experience strongly preferred
- High School Degree required
- Associates degree, two year technical degree or equivalent military/special
telecommunications, two way radio, paging, or microwave radio is required
- Two (2) or more years of experience in one or more of the following fields:
infrastructure experience, telecom experience including: T1, DACS, OMP, computer
- Knowledge of the following technologies and/or platforms: voice cells
support experience and troubleshooting, power experience and troubleshooting
power and applications is required.
- Knowledge of radio transmitters, receivers, antennas, electronic theory,
- Personal computer skills
- Attention to detail
Reports to: Tower Operations Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in field with exposure to RF emissions, construction
materials, noise and wastes. Physical demands of lifting up to 60 pounds,
stooping, and climbing ladders.