Workstrings International, a Superior Energy Services Company, established in 1997, is a tubular rental company that specializes in the rental of primary drill pipe strings, tubing, landing strings, eXtreme™ Completion Tubulars and associated accessories. Workstrings maintains over 3,000,000 feet of drill pipe, tubing and associated accessories in inventory, which includes the industry’s largest inventory of Landing String. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Workstrings International is currently seeking an Field Sales Representative to join our team in Casper, Wyoming.
The Field Sales Representative supports and sells rental equipment to new or existing customers. They will be responsible for handling smaller accounts and interacting with established customers while performing follow-up appointments. This position requires 2+ years of oilfield sales experience and general knowledge of the division’s policies, products/services and their application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs visits to rig/company personnel at least twice per month
· Keeps and accurate schedule of rental days and turns in reports to appropriate facility manager
· Completes and maintains weekly reports
· Communicates with customers and company personnel onshore to discuss any issues
· Communicates with Dispatcher for pre-loading of a job
· Works with administrative personnel to complete tickets and paperwork
· Responsible for attending all safety related meetings and following all safety regulations and guidelines as defined by Superior and its customers
· Responsible for conducting oneself in a professional manner at all times including personal appearance and interaction with the customer
· Performs basic assessments on pipe condition on every well
· Involved in rig inspections and assists in organizing inspections if necessary. Responsible for obtaining and maintaining copies of inspection reports and hardband reports
· Responsible for knowledge of drilling schedules and to establish possible future sales opportunities.
· Know and understand Workstring’s Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals while also complying with all HSE requirements.
· Rotate on call throughout the week and holidays
· Perform other duties as required by Supervisor
· 2+ years of oilfield sales experience is required
· Prior knowledge in oilfield rental business is preferred
· Basic knowledge of tubular equipment is preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships, both internal and external
· Knowledge of basic office equipment and proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School diploma or equivalent
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.
Superior Energy Services, Inc - 20 months ago