Join a growing and dynamic senior team to help develop standard protocols, subsystems, and System on Chips (SOC)
This is a great entry level opportunity to learn from an experienced team focusing on standard protocols and Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)/SOC development. The candidate would have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of development, from hardware and system modeling, to design & verification, and firmware. In addition, the candidate would be paired with a senior member of the team so they can draw on their experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate would be recent graduate with an advanced degree or 1 -2 years of industry experience. Digital design coursework is required and any analog experience is a plus. Please see the position requirements.
language such as Perl, Python, TCL, etc.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical(EE)/Computer Engineering (CPE) or Computer Science (CSC)
- 3-6 months of internship/co-op experince in relevant field
- ASIC or FPGA Design/Verification classes
- Computer programming classes
- Languages: Verilog HDL, C++/C , a scripting
Preferred Experience (any of the below):
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel experience
- HDL Simulator/Waveform Viewer experience
- Must be a good communicator
or System Verilog
- Masters of Science in EE/CPE/CSC or 1 - 2 years work experience in ASIC/SOC Design/Verification
- Microsoft Visio experience
- RTL Synthesis
- SystemC, TLM1.0/TLM2.0 experience
- Universal Verification Methodology with Specman e,
- Cadence tools experience (i.e. Incisive Simulator, Incisive Formal Verification, RTL Compiler, etc.)
- System Verilog Assertions (SVA), or PSL
- Processor architecture knowledge
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top
Cadence Design Systems - 16 months ago