Posting Job Title |
Lincoln, NE, US
Area of Interest
Posting Job Description
To coordinate and oversee construction within the Division, and to work closely with the QC Techs, Construction Supervisors, and the Construction Manager to ensure that all projects are proceeding in a timely manner and in keeping with company goals.
- Coordinates all financial and production tracking information for commercial, carrier, and/or residential construction projects.
- Reviews contractor invoicing and provides guidance to contractors regarding Accounts Payable.
- Prepares tracking information and data spreadsheets for ongoing projects
- Insures all projects meet TWC specifications.
- Ascertains conflicts, trouble shoots and prepares commercial, carrier, and/or residential projects for release.
- Collects all necessary data for release of commercial, carrier, and/or residential projects.
- Assists Design Group when needed. Update financial information in DOCK.
- Provide project support for Business Class and/or Carrier commercial operations and sales and/or Residential sales as needed.
- Communicate with developers, utilities and customers when necessary to coordinate projects in a timely manner.
- Meets project deadlines established by the construction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years experience in CATV construction.
- Experience design, construction and technical operation of coax and fiber plant.
- Experience with Access, People Soft, Sales Force, DOCK, and Close Tabs preferred.
- Ability to represent company in a professional manner.
- Acceptable personal record.
- Valid driver's license.
- Good communication skills.
Controlling Establishment ID
00056 - Lincoln 16th St
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...