The Divisional Director of Retention’s primary responsibility is to manage, drive and ensure that Omnicare’s High Probability Resource Retention Process is implemented as currently designed by utilizing the step-by-step procedures and tools provided by the HPRR National Group. This individual will be responsible for managing the High Probability Resource Retention (HPRR) process throughout the division. Additionally, the Divisional Director of Retention will ensure that Omnicare’s High Probability Resource Selling Growth process is properly executed by dedicating the proper resources and structure required to continue to deliver the designed execution of the HPRS process as it currently exists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Educates and involves all Divisional and Corporate resources as needed in the uniform execution of the HPRR process, tools and procedures.
• Develops and lists every current customer by unit, RSA & rolls the lists up into the division according to type of bed and HPRR 1, 2, 3 scale.
• Makes sure individual pharmacy lists accurately roll up to the divisional list and are refreshed/updated quarterly.
• Identifies and sorts all per diem facilities.
• Identifies all facilities out of compliance in consulting fees
• Ensures that Credit Department reviews and identifies credit risks and slow pay and/or those that owe a great deal of money.
• Appoints responsible individuals to execute the HP Retention - Contract Management procedures uniformly and in compliance with standard operating procedures.
• Checks with Front Line Service committees to identify which customers are calling in and generating the 80/20 issues.
• Reviews all pricing requests and requests for equipment (e.g., carts) as part of an overall contract renewal.
• Works daily with the Divisional Director of Customer Service, the RVPs and unit resources to provide a schedule of in-services as well as “train the trainer” session for all 1 and 2 level priority customers for Sigma Care and Omniview training.
• Monitors (through Candies for Comments, hand delivered Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Executive Reviews) all customer facility comments/concerns (with a focus on 1 and 2 level) and elevate “A” (jeopardy) accounts, schedule Deep Dives and monitor progress.
• Schedules negotiation training for all appropriate unit resources to prepare them for per diem negotiations and quarterly true up meetings, fee for service versus per diem discussions, contract renewal, equipment requests from customers and contract extension meetings.
• Ensures that Executive Review calendars are established and maintained in each unit and that Executive Reviews are uniformly scheduled, implemented and followed up in order to ensure proactive communication and follow through with all customers.
a. Monitors and consolidates feedback from the Executive Review meetings and develop best practices to be shared through the division and between the other four divisions via their counterparts.
• Frequently and consistently communicates with the other four Divisional Directors of Retention as well the national HPRR team resources to share best practices and improve methods of customer service, retention and compliance.
• Ensures that all divisional resources are trained on Omniview and Sigmacare and become expert at using and demonstrating them both internally as well as to our customers as part of the solution to customer issues.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
o Should have a complete and detailed understanding of the HPRR and Corporate Compliance processes, policies, procedures and directional expectations.
o Should possess a highly detailed, process driven approach and be capable of resisting past local or regional approaches that may hinder the complete application of a standard national HPRR process approach.
o This person is not a sales or rescue focused individual, but a HPRR process leader skilled at motivating others to proactively communicate with customers, silicate feedback and quickly and accurately solve the customers problem.
o Direct field sales, customer service experience and sales and customer service management experience.
o Exceptional coaching, motivating and process implementation experience leading/managing an occupationally diverse and remotely located group of interrelated but often individually silo-focused resources
Previous Pharmacy experience
Ability to travel
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...