New England Life Care (NELC) is a leading provider of home infusion therapy services and is the region’s only non-profit provider. NELC was created by local hospitals to ensure their patients have access to a provider that reflects their commitment to excellence, quality care, and ethics. Like our owner hospitals, NELC provides patient focused care. If you are interested in learning more about a unique, rapidly growing organization, please visit our website at www.nelifecare.org.
We currently have an opportunity for an individual to serve as a per diem (on-call) Clinical Pharmacist. Responsibilities include provision of clinical pharmacy services to New England Life Care's home infusion therapy patients. It requires participation in the on call rotation. This is a team oriented position in a fast-paced, challenging environment providing support to a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Certification/Licensure as a Pharmacist as required by Maine, in good standing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced high volume, team oriented environment required.
- Experience in IV admixtures using an IV laminar flow hood in hospital or homecare setting preferred.
- Participation in the on-call rotation for nights and weekends is required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of JC accreditation process and overall JC standards preferred.
403B retirement plan with company match.
**RECRUITERS PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT*********