Senior Business Leader - EST Application Support (Job Number: 130288)
Location - United States-CO-Highlands Ranch
Organization - Technology
Job - Systems Engineering
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Senior Business Leader will be responsible for managing all the operational and application support needs for V.me and Playspan. This is a people management position, leading the application support teams to effectively manage changes to the production environments and proactively solve problems that have production impacts to the business. The incumbent will also responsible for planning and executing long-term goals to increase productivity and sustainability as the business scale in size.
This role is for a senior leader who is accountable for the delivery of reliable service and continuous improvement of staff resources and processes.
- Provide oversight and leadership for Application Support staff and serve as escalation point for any operational issues that may arise
- Develop long-term operational goals and roadmaps to improve service level and ongoing support
- Collaborate with Development, Engineering and GIS to translate requirements and requests into supportable processes and solutions
- Provide recommendations and implement solutions to increase the effectiveness of both organization and technology solutions
- Provide recommendations and implement solutions to align the emerging services with existing Visa mainstream processes
- Ensure compliance with controls and procedures that cost effectively protect Visa systems and assets
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members in their career development growth
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders to ensure excellent service level delivery
- Monitor incident, problem, change, request and other control systems to ensure that we continue to maintain all service level indicators
- Manage financial forecasts and budgets for the team.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills, especially working closely with senior levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people management experience organizing geographically distributed resources, establishing priorities and coordinating daily activities
- Ability to communicate a clear vision, direct and inspire subordinates to achieve success in a high-pressure, rapid-changing work environment
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in Computer Science or other technology field, with minimum of 12+ years’ experience including at least 5 years of experience in a management role
- Strong skill sets across distributed systems technologies
- Experience in managing complex Unix, Linux and Windows environments that support High Availability and high transaction volumes
- Experience in business operations, application support, service management tools, processes and techniques
- Ability to plan, organize and adapt in a multi-tasking environment, managing multiple issues and projects simultaneously
- Familiar with ITIL concepts and other industry recognized frameworks
Visa - 20 months ago
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...