About the Job
The StaffWell Group is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to medical practices, hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract assignments.
Due to the opening of our Boulder, CO office, we're currently seeking salespeople to join our team.
- Calling on medical practices and HealthCare facilities across Colorado to sign up new clients
- Qualifying new clients to determine specific healthcare staffing needs
- Customer relationship development and management
- Demonstrate problem solving and closing abilities
- Personnel management and schedule organization
We invite you to join our fast paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. A successful candidate will be honest, assertive, detail oriented, able to work independently and in a team environment. We are looking for inside sales, strong communication and customer service skills. Proven ability in sales is critical and strong communication skills are essential.
- Minimum of three years sales experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in relationship management and strong phone skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and other computer applications
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes hourly pay, a generous commission plan and quarterly bonus program.
The StaffWell Group is dedicated to helping clients improve revenue by maintaining an unsurpassed level of service. Working as a part of our team, we solve problems, share our knowledge and offer solutions. In other words, we help our clients achieve their goals faster, in a more affordable way.
We look forward to hearing from you
The StaffWell Group - 23 months ago