Shipping and Receiving Clerk-Driver
Crown Technical Systems, a leading manufacturer of Protective Relay Panels, Medium Voltage Switchgear and Metal Control Buildings for the Utility Power Industry, has an immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk-Driver in our Fontana, CA facility.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Shipping/Receiving.
- Experience handling large products for staging and shipment.
- Ability to fabricate wooden crates and pallets.
- Experience driving a forklift and scissorlift.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Fluent in English.
- High school education.
- A valid California driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with creating and packaging a must.
- Receipt and acceptance of deliveries.
- Unloading trucks and unpacking wood crates and cardboard boxes.
- Verifying that items have been received free of damage.
- Reporting packing list discrepancies to Purchasing.
- Transacting receipts into the company’s inventory control system.
- Packaging large electromechanical products for shipping including shrink-wrapping and fabricating wooden crates.
- Identify and label products and crates for shipment.
- Loading shipments onto trucks using a forklift.
- Driving the company pickup truck or trailer for local pickups and deliveries.
- Driving a forklift to move and stage work in process.
- Other duties assigned by Management
Salary will be competitive and will be based on experience, knowledge and background. Crown Technical Systems is a fast growing company with great potential. We offer competitive salary and benefits, with a great working atmosphere. Please provide salary history.
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00/hr-DOE
eBay Classifieds - 12 months ago