The Laurel, Maryland Office of Greenhorne & O’Mara, now Stantec has an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager in the Environmental Engineering Department.
The candidate must have these basic qualifications/requirements:
Preferred skills that will assist the candidate in succeeding in the role are:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil, Environmental, Water Resources, or Biological Resources Engineering
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in related field with at least four (4) years as a Project Manager
- Capable of marketing and developing Water Resources department
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Maryland or ability to obtain a Maryland P.E. within six (6) months
- Minimum of eight (8) years of engineering experience including stormwater management analysis and design, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and analyses, and geographic information systems (GIS)
- Master of Science in Civil, Environmental, Water Resources, or Biological Resources Engineering
- Experience with proposal writing
- Experience with managing multiple projects and/or task orders simultaneously
- Experience in directing staff to perform aspects of carrying out the project
- Experience in managing and developing project budgets and billing projects
- Experience with ePMP or a similar application
Serve as the lead in a variety of water resources projects including those related to FEMA, stormwater, stream restoration, water quality, water and wastewater, and watershed management. This person will mentor entry level engineers, coordinate with engineering and GIS staff, perform engineering analyses and design, develop reports and presentations, meet financial performance goals on assigned projects, assist with market development, and handle client relations.
Greenhorne & O’Mara, now Stantec, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Greenhorne & O'Mara - 10 months ago