Job Descriptions: Direct Care Staff:
1. Will be responsible to the Program Director
2. Will provide residency supervision and participation in the daily schedule
3. Will provide direct services to the residents
4. Will participate in program planning
5. Will assist in the vocational component of the program
6. Will supervise recreational activities
7. Will be responsible for house management
8. Will be responsible for record keeping
9. Will be responsible for the proper transportation, if required
10. Will be responsible to restrain clients if they are homicidal or suicidal
11. Will be willing to work and to report to any Turning The Corner program locations
Have to have a valid drivers license, be able to past a Child Protective Services back ground check, a nationwide background check and an Attorney General background check. Must be physically able to pass the mandatory trainings required by Turning The Corner.
Must be 25 years or older...an associates degree in Human Services...1 yr experience working with adolescents with behavior problems.