GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
As part of the Appliances Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Program, this role is responsible for implementing Sourcing projects and managing Sourcing Data in Oracle.
- Identify and lead the implementation of new Sourcing processes and systems across the Supply Chain function
- Drive Supply Chain ERP benefits of $22MM+ tangible benefits and additional intangible benefits
- Support the implementation of Sourcing functionality for Plant rollouts, Sourcing data management and additional projects which support the Sourcing organization
- Lead improvements & cultural change across Suppliers, Manufacturing Plants, and Warehouses for Appliances to achieve lean processes
- Develop and implement Standard Work procedures for Supply Chain/Sourcing processes
- Work with Sourcing, Supplier Quality, Plant Operations, and Program teams to support Mission 1 Goals
- Work with IT and Operations teams to implement Enterprise Resource Planning applications
- Work across functions to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Information Systems or similar fields
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Change agent; develop strategy for project execution and ability to deliver
- Able to communicate complex issues and drive needed actions
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing conflicting demands in a fast paced environment with the composure to satisfy multiple and sometimes competing agendas
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Technical or graduate degree a plus
- Lean training and experience desired
- Six sigma certification
- Prior ERP Implementation experience
- Understanding interactions and usage of Oracle
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 19 months ago
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...