Vistar Northwest is part of one of the largest vending distributors in the nation. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
This warehouse worker position is located in Portland Oregon. The duties you will be required to perform are:
- Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately put away received product without damage or errors.
- May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
Shift Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate a stand up forklift and electric rider pallet jack.
- Ability to work in freezer environment (10 degrees below zero)
- Experience with RF Scanner is preferred
No phone calls please-all applicants are considered through on-line applications only. www.pfgc.apply2jobs.com
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
- Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
High School Diploma or Equivalent