Top Toyota Dealership is Seeking a Highly Experienced Used Car Sales Manager to Run a High-volume Used Car Operation!! !
This is an exciting career opportunity that allows you to earn the amount of money that you truly deserve, as well as working in a professional environment. The car business is changing and it's changing for the better!
Our employees are the key to our success over the years. Our philosophy is to train, coach, mentor, and provide continual support to maximize our employees' potential and skills. We strive to provide a quality workplace that complements our quality of life standards. We believe that winning teams don't just happen; they are created by skilled leaders who have learned how to motivate, inspire and guide their people to phenomenal success. If you feel the way we do, we want you on our team!
A Northern California Dealership is seeking a polished and professional Used Vehicle Manager with at least five years of experience. Attention to detail, a positive and motivational disposition and experience in marketing and E commerce are a plus! You should also have:
Motivated and confident women and men needed.
- Experience running a large used car operation and managing a multimillion dollar inventory. Dealer expects a minimum 5% ROI.
- Excellent professional references.
- Knowledgeable about vehicle stocking, acquisition and disposition of a large used car inventory with a stringent 90 day turn policy.
- Ability to forecast for unit sales and profitability through volume selling.
- Comprehensive internet marketing strategies with the latest digital marketing companies.
- Thorough understanding of desking skills and back end strategy to maximize back end gross profit.
- Stronger performance in the sub-prime financing market.
- Every great leader needs support. The ability to attract talented individuals that share your vision for success is imperative.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU THE FOLLOWING
A positive reinforcing, encouraging & team oriented atmosphere.
Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation and 401K.
The ability to earn $150,000 plus a year.
A workplace of integrity and respect.
Numerous career growth opportunities.
A workplace where employee satisfaction is important.
Customer friendly environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Manus Group has been retained by a California Dealership to recruit candidate(s) for employment at a California Dealership.
©2013 All Rights Reserved The Manus Group