Job Id: 171925
Nearest Major Market: OK - Oklahoma City
If you believe in taking care of the customer and the power of teamwork ...
If you seek opportunities to learn, train and really grow within a company ...
If you like to be on the move all day long ...
You Should Check Out NAPA Auto Parts.
We're looking for Full Time Drivers who ...
- Deliver pride in getting the right parts to the right people at the right time
- Enjoy the role of engaging with customers and being the face of NAPA
- Are driven to build long-term relationships with customers
- Can steer their way through the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Are able to shift into gear in both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Handle cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintain a delivery log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Have the power to lift merchandise up to 60 lbs
- Will jump into helping team members around the building and in the store
- Have a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering sequences of part numbers
- Will inspect, protect and maintain company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- Passion for Delivering Customer Care
- Driving Aptitude for both Manual and Automatic Vehicles
- Agility to Bend to Floor-level Shelves and Reach to Upper Shelves (eight feet) with Use of Stool or Ladder When Necessary
- Stamina to Stand and Walk for Entire Work Shift
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of Merchandise
- Clear Speaking and Attentive Listening Skills
- Motivated to Train and Learn
- Flexibility in Schedule including Evenings, Weekends and Holidays
- Valid Driver's License with: - No DWI convictions within the past four years - No more than one moving violation and/or fault accident in the last three years
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
In the 1920's, America fell in love with the automobile. More and more vehicles began traveling the roads, creating a need for an auto parts distribution system that could keep pace with the demand to keep our automobiles running. In 1925, NAPA was founded to meet those needs. Since then, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard