GNC, helping people to Live Well
It is a really exciting time to be at GNC! Rising costs and a growing emphasis on prevention have convinced increasing numbers of consumers to take charge of their health. This self-care explosion has spawned a lucrative $21.3 billion nutritional supplement industry - and GNC leads the way! But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company’s success. Come join our growing industry and be part of helping others “Live Well "
GNC is seeking dynamic Multi Unit District Managers to join the leading specialty retailer of nutrition products!
The Regional Sales Director will oversee a territory of 25 to 30 General Nutrition specialty retail stores in an assigned area. As a Regional Sales Director you are responsible for leading in all areas of store operations including but not limited to sales generation, ensuring maximum sales and profit goals, loss prevention, operations, merchandising and employee development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong customer service/selling culture in all assigned stores
- Accountable for overall operations, staffing and merchandising of retail stores
- Ensure maximum profitability through execution of short and long term strategies
- Provide leadership, execute corporate directives and develop strategies to maximize people development
- Adhere to code of ethics and high standards of personal behavior
- Ensure outstanding customer service throughout the organization by properly hiring and training a team of professionals at all levels
- Visit assigned locations to ensure store standards and customer service exceeds company expectations
Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of retail store management experience with demonstrated leadership in a sales and customer service focused environment or an equivalent combination of education/experience
Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of multi unit management in a specialty retail environment
Skills and Abilities:
Excellent leadership skills
Able to effectively communicate written and verbally
Able to comprehend basic financial reports and Profit & Loss Statements
Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company’s assets and employees
GNC offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits
GNC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading...