Daktronics, Inc designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of display systems to customers in a variety of markets throughout the world. We focus our sales and marketing efforts on geographical regions, markets and products. The primary categories of markets include Live Events, Commercial, Transportation and Schools and Theaters. Daktronics manufacturing follows a focus factory concept paralleling these four markets.
As a feeder department, the Electronic Assembly Department is responsible for maintaining a constant supply of electronic components to the final assembly departments.
1. Preventative maintenance for Electronic Assembly equipment.
2. Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, or electronic problems with the assistance of maintenance tech, local contractors, and equipment service representatives.
3. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor to minimize production down time.
4. Ability to successfully participate as a member of a team; work with minimal supervision; organize and prioritize work.
5. Regularly and reliably work the scheduled hours. Ability to work overtime when workload requires.
6. Become knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
1. Fulltime student in a curriculum leading to a degree in Electronics Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, or Industrial Management.
2. Prefer additional training in equipment maintenance, general mechanical or troubleshooting.
3. Good communication skills. Fluent in English, written and verbal.
4. Ability to lift heavy (45lbs) and/or awkward items. Depending on workload, be able to stand and/or sit for the full shift.
5. Work with some odors (paint/solder). Distinguish and identify wire colors.
6. Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
7. Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
8. Background check will be conducted.
9. Must maintain acceptable GPA.
Daktronics, Inc. is a supplier of electronic scoreboards, large electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging...