DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: MAY 30, 2012
**WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESUMES FROM RECRUITERS WITHOUT PRIOR
Are you passionate about serving customers?
We are. We have built our market leadership positions on an obsession
with customer service. We work hard to develop partnerships with our customers.
Our goal is to help them and each other succeed. We thrive on teamwork, trust
and outright friendship. We value people for their skills and contributions and
respect them for the differences they bring to our workplaces.
Are you looking for an industry leader that lives its shared
We envision Appleton as the global leader in our chosen markets.
We define our mission in eight simple words. Serve passionately. Respect all.
Improve always. Win together. That’s how we approach our customers, our
work and the people we work with. Six shared values guide us: passion,
excellence, teamwork, integrity, accountability and diversity. They show
what’s important to us and how we conduct business.
Are you searching for a rewarding challenge?
Our employees are the experts we count on to solve problems, redesign
processes, discover new applications and stake out new markets. We offer plenty
of opportunities for people to roll-up their sleeves, take on new assignments,
create, learn and grow. Our future requires it. And we provide resources,
training and a flexible work environment to help them succeed. We want people
who want to grow with us.
Are you ready to join Appleton?
If you answered, yes, to the questions above, Appleton may be the right
company for you. We are passionate about what we do; focused on leadership and
innovation; and eager to explore, learn and grow together. We offer fair and
competitive compensation and benefits. Our work environment is friendly,
fast-paced and accomplishment-oriented. Our goal is to win together.
end-user needs in attractive new markets for the subsequent identification,
- Assess and analyze growth opportunities and customer /
evaluation, development and commercialization of resulting new products and
identify and evaluate technologies, joint development opportunities and/or
- Work closely with internal business and technology leaders to
collaborative partnership arrangements that have the potential to translate to
new business or growth opportunities for Appleton Papers.
industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, and internal
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations related to emerging
business performance improvement.
identification and pursuit of new business opportunities to support the
- Manage the activities and projects related to the
development of corporate strategy.
to address and/or turn these into opportunities for Appleton.
- Spot industry trends, threats, and changes and develops strategies
recommendations to be used in acquisition, market assessment and strategic
- Develop timely, accurate and incisive data analysis and
the growth of Appleton’s business.
- Scout for new and emerging technologies and products to help drive
companies, and suppliers which are interested in partnering with Appleton.
- Screen all incoming technology proposals and respond to inventors,
and financial analysis. Performs qualitative and quantitative analyses on
- Lead problem solving and opportunity evaluation, including strategic
companies, key drivers of industry and financial performance and market
Required Prior Accomplishments, Education, Experience, Skills:
marketing required; MBA or advanced technical degree preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, research or
- Demonstrated skills in strategic analysis, market research and
leading the process of bringing new technologies to light.
- Five+ years experience with a proven history of identifying and
strong project management, process development, and implementation skills.
- Experience with overall corporate strategy development including
will move the organization forward and rejecting ideas that have limited
- Passionate and assertive about promoting ideas and concepts that
across functions and departments.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and drive collaboration
ability to make decisions quickly and effectively influence others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with the
All offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment physical and drug
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
screen. EOE M/F/D/V.
Appleton - 11 months ago