Project Administrator - Specialty Care
Job ID: : 24784
Department: : Surgery Admin
City: : St. Paul, MN
Location: : HP - St Paul Specialty Center 435
Position Type: : Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: : Monday- Friday 8-5pm
Hrs/Pay Period: : 80
Job Description: :
The culture at HealthPartners is one of ownership, pride, service, and most importantly, partnership. That spirit of partnership among employees, and with patients and the community is just one of the many reasons we were recently named one of the Twin Cities best places to work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Join us for a career that offers respect, support and encouragement. You’ll stay for the power of partnership.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to work out of the Specialty Center in St. Paul. The Project Administrator serves as the organizer, facilitator, planner, problem solver and resource manager for projects across Specialty Care. This position manages the execution of projects by foreseeing, planning, organizing and controlling the resources and tasks of assigned projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum qualifications needed for this position)
- Write business plans as directed.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis including return on investment analysis and developing make vs. buy analysis.
- Provide short term operations assistance to one of the Operations Managers.
- Assist physician or department heads with medical practice issues of concern.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Specific project management accountabilities include;
- Fostering communication and cooperation between all people involved in the project.
- Keeping projects on schedule and within budget
- Organizing and facilitating the tasks of the assigned project
- Present project status and results to HealthPartners project sponsors
- Problem solving for issues that may interfere with project objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care or other related field (6 years related professional experience may be substituted for degree)
- 7 years experience in managed health care industry
- Demonstrated project management expertise
- Ability to think about and manage projects strategically while understanding the individual needs and dimensions of multiple departments
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple customer demands
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and work with multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with a great deal of self-initiative focused on helping Specialty Care achieve its goals
- Effective presentation, verbal communication and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a rewarding environment, and a total commitment to providing exceptional care.
- Master’s degree in Health Care or Business
- Two years project management experience
For a complete job description and to apply please visit HealthPartners.jobs, and search for Job ID: 24784.
Health is what we do. Partnership is how we do it.
HealthPartners - 2 years ago
The largest consumer-governed, nonprofit health care organization in the nation, HealthPartners provides care, coverage, research and...