We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Originator to join the Credit Union.
The Mortgage Loan Originator will be responsible for assisting members with their mortgage lending needs.
- Provides exceptional service to our members in the consultation and application process for their mortgage lending needs.
- Reviews mortgage loan applications and evaluates to determine if buyer, property, and loan conditions meet mortgage secondary market standards.
- Discusses approved/denied applications with members and establishes terms and conditions of approved loans.
- Markets the Credit Union's mortgage lending programs to realtors and builders within the real estate community
- Three to five years of related experience working as a residential mortgage loan officer
- Associates degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
- Demonstrated experience with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA, FHA, MFA programs.
- Must be a self-starter with outstanding communications skills and superior customer service.
- Must have an active NMSL License.
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 20 months ago