Claims SME (Subject Matter Expert) - Business Services Analyst
Acts as a liaison between customers, the HP account and other support groups to identify business processes, systems, and product requirements.
Works on Change Order implementations to assist in a review and assists with business requirements, reviews and assists with business design, prepares test plans, communicates with the client, the business teams and technical staff, assists with testing validation and prepares the post implementation test plan and conducts PIR activities and meets with client to receive formal acceptance on completed work related to system modification projects or implementations.
Anticipates researches, identifies, and develops solutions to customer problems through consistent communications with the client and business units the BSA can predict issues that may arise before it occurs. This requires the BSA to review the account level Service Manager system to identify recently added issues and assist in researching the root cause, developing resolutions and determining future impact.
Analyze training needs, business processes and system/application needs to resolve current and future issues.
Assists in the review of provider manuals throughout the review life cycle.
Run needed queries for analysis in Business Objects.
Education and Experience Required:
Associates degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Minimum of one year recent and relevant Medicaid, Medicare or large health insurance experience
- Operational business unit familiarity is preferred (e.g. Claims, Member & Provider Relations, Other)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills (training and education skills)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong PC skills (MS Office Tools)
- Demonstrates experience in quality improvement, personal empowerment, diversity and teamwork
- Demonstrates experience in coordinating interaction with client and business and technical teams to assist in defining, understanding and achieving the client's goals.
- Demonstrates experience in interpreting business processes to technical team members on projects
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...