Data Integrity Specialist
The right location. The right product. The right expertise. The right career. You’ll find it with us!
Airgas is a company of doers, not talkers. Our associates would rather roll up their sleeves and get the job done than write a memo. They embrace change, instead of running from it. This entrepreneurial spirit has fueled Airgas' growth from a small Connecticut packaged gas operation in 1982 to America's largest supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases and welding and safety supplies. At Airgas, you have the opportunity to make your mark as an individual, backed by a business that gives you the tools, training and products to succeed.
Airgas is organized into four Divisions, each with its own Business Support Center (BSC) which provides accounting support and administrative functions for the Division. As part of this alignment and BSC expansion, Airgas has many employment opportunities available.
- Maintain account pricing, adjustments, rent codes and exceptions
- Investigate customer accounts in SAP, researching ship level, sold level and hierarchy
- Assist branches with general pricing inquiries
- Enters pricing adjustments into SAP
- Create and adjust pricing conditions and add on prices
- Create hierarchy nodes and change hierarchy assignments
- Generate and analyze Excel data spreadsheet report from SAP
- Setup bulk billing plans in SAP
- Ensures pricing is entered in an accurate and timely manner
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Requirements & Competencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years administrative experience
- SAP knowledge and pricing experience a must
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of pricing conditions and ability to review and understand total view of customer pricing
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability to include understanding of volume, cubic feet and cost plus methods
- Proven ability prioritizing and dealing with multiple tasks
- Familiarity of equipment rental pricing methods
- Ability to work in a team environment and in an ever-changing environment along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be able to prioritize and adapt to workloads, schedules and diverse situations with a sense of urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, speak, write, spell and understand the English language
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines, demonstrated ability of attention to detail
- Knowledge of bulk product and rental product billing plans
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting and bending up to 90%
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace
Airgas Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
Airgas is recognized by customers coast to coast as a premier provider of high-quality products, services and expertise, and by investors as one of the fastest growing companies on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: ARG).
We combine a strong national presence with personal, local service. Our associates work in an organizational structure that encourages decision-making close to the customer, so national strategies lead to local success, branch by branch.
We understand that customer relationships are built at the local level. That is why Airgas provides its businesses with the support they need to meet their customers' needs and grow. At Airgas, you have the opportunity to make your mark as an individual, backed by a business that gives you the tools, training and products to succeed.
Airgas is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Airgas Inc. - 16 months ago
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty...