Provide general office and administrative support.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
Handle all incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
Receive all office visitors and alert the appropriate employee(s) of guest’s arrival. Maintain a friendly, warm, helpful and professional demeanor at all times.
Maintain a visitors’ log and follow security requirements.
Prepare various documents, make copies, prepare and send mailings, emails, and/or faxes as requested.
Process daily incoming and outgoing mail and shipping.
Process weekly FedEx and UPS purchase orders.
Coordinate reservations for conference room and equipment.
Prepare conference room for staff meetings and customer visits.
Coordinate office lunches including set up and clean up.
Respond to employee concerns related to office equipment and maintenance problems.
Serve as a main contact for office vendors (building maintenance, electrician, locksmith, janitorial, maintenance, security).
Coordinate office maintenance and repairs (monthly break room refrigerator cleanup, plumbing needs, power issues, off-site storage, and temperature control).
Inventory and order office supplies and coordinate deliveries to employees.
Administer petty cash fund.
Make travel arrangements as requested.
Fill in for HR/Executive Assistant as needed.
Maintain good communications and relations with all DJS staff and customers.
Other general administrative and office projects and duties as assigned.
- High School diploma /GED
- Minimum of 2 year work experience in an office environment
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Professional phone manner, strong written and verbal communication skills and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to adapt to change, work independently, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
The Sheridan Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
According to The Sheridan Group, it's printing that is mightier than the sword. Through its six specialized printing businesses, The...