The General Maintenance Worker is responsible for the operation, maintenance, fabrication, and modification of the institution's hospital facilities, equipment, and properties.
- Required: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Desired: Specialized technical training.
- Required: 3 years experience in mechanical, electrical, or maintenance fields.
- Desired: Experience in institutional facility maintenance.
- Required: Demonstrable skill and knowledge of basic carpentry, mechanical, and electrical maintenance methods. Good Communication and teamwork skills.
- Desired: Demonstrable skill and knowledge of advanced carpentry, mechanical, and electrical maintenance methods.
- Required: Valid Driver's License
- Desired: Strongly desire HVAC licensing. Mechanic Education and Certification for Healthcare, refrigeration, boiler operation, and other recognized licenses/certifications of the building trades.
Gundersen Health System - 22 months ago