Security Clearance Required:
(Requires an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph)
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates with client management to formulate complex technical solutions. Inform client management of appropriate developments in technical support products.
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
- Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinate activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
- Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
- Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides appropriate recommendations, when required.
- Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work estimates involving highly complex system administration projects and solutions.
- Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
- Provides technical leadership to internal and external personnel on highly complex system installation processes. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system adminstration activities. Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Seven or more years technical experiences in a client server environment
- Experience working with highly complex systems administration, database administration, and landscape maintenance
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures; highly complex systems implementations and organizational process such as Linux system administration. Windows and UNIX experience also helpful
- Experience with installation/configuration of desktop computers, grid servers and system design/upgrade design process
ICS Technologies - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
QuIC maintains five offices around the world to support client, partner and employee growth. The Vancouver office serves as our corporate...