The primary function of
the Director of M&A is to be the focal point for M&A activities and it’s impact on technical services, including
assignment of necessary resources, and
delivery of required projects.
Participation and input on the deal concept development team
Single point of contact for all information technology related requests, requirements and issues
Identification of information technology related risks which could present a material impact to the divestiture transaction
Managing and approving steps throughout the preliminary feasibility study and implementation team
Work with M&A project managers for development of project milestones
Development of technical service costs and IT service agreements
Identification of the virtual team structure and team members required to execute the Day 1 carve-out plan
Identification of the required tech services-related transition services and the associated costs
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8-10 years experience in IT management or project management role in an IT environment. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Clear thinker who anticipates and develops strategies for anticipated future consequences and trends
- Possesses strong IT, planning, and financial reporting and analysis knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Significant experience with IT aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Copes with change and works effectively without having the total picture
- Knowledgeable about current and possible future IT trends and technology
- Knows how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Relates well to people at all levels both inside and outside of the organization
- Deals comfortably and effectively with senior leaders
- Significant interactions across multiple disciplines both internal and external to CHI with all levels of management.
- Participates in ITS-wide M&A activity and acts as the liaison with Demand Management
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
CO-Englewood-Denver Meridian North
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...