We're growing! FCCI Insurance Group, a leading provider of commercial property & casualty insurance, is expanding in your area. If you want to be a part of our exciting growth – and a company that’s been steadily gaining momentum for more than 53 years – join our ranks and see why our customers and employees love us. FCCI has opportunities for you to build a rewarding career with a stable company that values ethics and integrity. Be part of our success!
Currently seeking an experienced and motivated Agribusiness Loss Control professional to be responsible for risk evaluation and loss control service of new and existing policyholders in a 4 state region including LA, AK, TX and MS. The Loss Control Consultant will be responsible for conducting risk assessments, providing insurability evaluation and assisting policyholders in maintaining effective safety and loss control programs. This field position will require travel throughout the assigned territory.
FCCI provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
* 401(k), employer match, and profit sharing plan
* Generous paid time off programs plus eleven paid holidays per year
* Bonus programs
* Car program
* Technology to work from your home
Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Safety, Risk Management or Insurance (Note: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education)
* Valid driver's license and safe driving record required
* Ability to travel overnight on a regular basis
* Five or more years of multi-line, hands-on loss control experience that is directly related to the evaluation of Farm Owners and Commercial Agribusiness exposures
* Ability to provide effective training to policyholders as well as other Loss Control representatives
* Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
* Industry designations such as ARM, ALCM, AFIS, or CSP are desired
FCCI Insurance - 18 months ago