Teamwork is what we're all about at Lexington Health Care. We realize that when you collaborate, great things are possible...for your patients, and for your career!
The Memory Care Assistant is responsible for developing relationships with residents and families after arrival to the facility and facilitating steps to lead to the highest satisfaction obtainable for each resident. The Memory Care Assistant will serve in a leadership capacity to have day to day oversight of the Memory Care services daily operations.
The Memory Care Assistant will work with customers inquiring about residing within the facility and for completion of necessary documentation that would allow for a smooth transition prior to entering the facility. This person will assist with the coaching/ directing/supervising, training, competency, counseling, and evaluating of all staff who will work in the memory care area in collaboration with direct clinical supervisor.
· Two year degree in a Health related field preferred.
· Experience working with residents with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias in a long-term care setting.
· Possesses excellent communication skills
· A desire and willingness to function in a working supervisor capacity to model interventions and programming with residents living with Memory loss for all staff on a daily basis under the direction of the Memory Care Manager.
· Must be able to read, speak and understand the English language.
We offer excellent benefits, with competitive wages and excellent advancement opportunities.
Drug-Free Workplace. No Agencies, Please.
Lexington Health - 12 months ago