Our mission is to become the premier provider of rehabilitation services in each market that we serve. One of the ways we accomplish this is by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are committed to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. Joining our dynamic team as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, you will implement high quality occupational therapy assistant services for geriatrics in the skilled/long term care nursing home setting under the supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Treating patients
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Assisting in patient screenings
- Attending facility meetings as needed
- Assisting in developing and implementing new programs/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services
- Graduate of an AOTA accredited occupational therapy assistant program
- Valid Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant license
- Geriatric and long term care experience is a plus
Hallmark offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Hallmark Rehabilitation - 10 months ago
Hallmark Rehabilitation is a boutique therapy provider specializing in Skilled Nursing facilities. Our vision is to inspire and touch live...