The StaffWell Group is the preferred health care staffing service provider to leading medical facilities in Colorado. We are committed to provide highly competent and qualified healthcare professionals on a temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent basis and we're hiring for several positions within the state.
We recruit the finest Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants, Medical Assistants, as well as Allied Health Professionals placing them in reputable hospitals, nursing homes, sub acute units, home healthcare services and other medical facilities. Through the efforts of our expert recruiters and staffing coordinators, we are able to address the staffing needs of our valued clients.
Click here to see all available Job Opportunities offered by The StaffWell Group
Visit Our Website
Why Choose The StaffWell Group?
Medical Assistant Job Duties: Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance. * Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Guaranteed Top Pay Rates
- Variety of Employment Options and Flexible Scheduling
- Highest bonuses and rewards!
- Great locations / prestigious facilities
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Free CE's for Qualified Employees
Skills: Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Saves ophthalmologist's time by helping with office procedures such as laser surgeries, tear duct probes.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders and questions about surgery.
- Schedules surgeries by making arrangements with the surgical center; verifying times with patients; preparing charts, pre-admission and consent forms.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Current Colorado license or certification as required by your profession
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the specialty area is required
- Clinical expertise in specialty area
- Must pass a pre-hire physical
- Must pass Drug & Background Checks