SENIOR LINUX ADMINISTRATOR #1635621
GRID Operations is seeking a well-rounded systems administrator who has a solid, thorough understanding and experience with Linux, Windows and networking. The role will require wearing many hats at all times. The person will help support, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain Nvidia's new GRID infrastructure. Members will provide feedback to the developers to help improve the product. Looking for candidates who have a desire to learn many disciplines and not be pigeon holed into one. Someone with a passion for technology and gaming. Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- 5+ years of applicable and relevant experience.
- A solid, thorough understanding and experience with:
* Windows 7,8, Server 2008
* Windows Active Directory, DDNS
* TCP/IP networking fundamentals
* DNS administration
* General Linux administration and troubleshooting (CentOS strongly preferred)
* Ability to write Perl scripts,
RAID, Building servers, Rack/stack/cabling
* Remote management of hardware. IPMI, ILO, RA
* Monitoring (Nagios, Solar Winds Orion knowledge a plus)
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work under changing deadlines with frequent interruptions and/or emergencies with little direction.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Boot PXE
- Source code and version control systems (Perforce, Git, etc)
- Prior NOC experience
- Working with Colos and smart hands
NVIDIA - 10 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...