We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to serve as Nursing Home Administrator for the following long term care facility:
Sunnyridge Health and Rehabilitation
3014 Erie Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Under the direction of the Regional Director of Operations, the Nursing Home Administrator leads and directs the overall operation of the skilled nursing facility in accordance with resident needs, governmental regulations, and company policies, with the main objective of maintaining quality care for the residents and achieving business and financial profitability for the facility.
Responsibilities include managing census and revenue development; demonstrating successful expense management; managing sales and marketing; providing human resources management; managing quality systems; and providing regulatory management.
- Bachelors degree in nursing home administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- NHA (Nursing Home Administrator) license in the state of WI;
- Minimum of 3 years NHA or related management experience in a long term care facility;
- Experience collaborating with local health care partners;
- Experience in labor relations management;
- Experience and ability to drive successful financial results;
- Strong knowledge of state, federal and local regulations as they pertain to long term care;
- Ability to provide supervision and direction to staff.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Health Dimensions Group - 22 months ago