Our luxury AAA Rated Four Diamond award-winning Lodge at Turning Stone Resort & Casino and two time winner of the Condé Nast Johansens Most Excellent award is looking for a service-orientated, energetic and self-motivated leader with Luxury Hotel experience to serve as a Lodge Front Office Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develops fair and consistent schedules for front office receptionists. Matches coverage to expected business volume.
- Ensures front office receptionists have complete and up to date knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures, as well as latest information on promotions, etc.
- Monitors clerks and flow of guests during check-in and check-out process.
- Maintains sufficient supply of front desk materials and supplies.
- Ensures computer systems in working order.
- Interacts with guests effectively, answering questions, solving problems, and assisting with check in and check out.
- Reviews daily reports – expected arrivals, non-zero balance, over credit limit, etc. Clears any discrepancies.
- Inputs Group room blocks and rooming lists and follows through with Sales Department on any concerns.
- Prepares Hotel and Group Sales groups and group information prior to group arrival (ex: Pre-blocking rooms, assembling key packets, checking for proper billing, etc ).
- Ensures Housekeeping receives rooming lists for VIP’s, Entertainment and bus groups.
- Ensures maximum daily room occupancy and revenue- clears up due outs and discrepancies, out of order rooms, duplicate reservations. Ensures all reservations are guaranteed for arrival. Ensures clerks are selling to achieve 100% occupancy.
- Ensures clerks banks and main bank are balanced on a daily basis. Documentation of any variances.
- Reads and updates the supervisor logbooks on a daily basis.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent decision making skills and judgment.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of property management system.
- Exhibits proper yield management on a consistent basis.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 2 year college degree preferred.
- Must have experience in a leadership role.
- 2 years Hotel front desk experience required.
- Must be able to type at least 40 wpm.
- Must have computer experience.
- Must possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must possess valid NYS Drivers license.
*This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position's duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job
Oneida Indian Nation - 12 months ago