One such opportunity exists at our Langley AFB, VA location. We seek Web Developer Support to develop and maintain web tools to support the Air Force customer's mission requirements, to include developing web-based applications to collect, archive and present metrics associated with squadron operations and production activities for the 480th ISR Wing.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, implement, administrate and maintain operation of the customer's web based applications for all levels of security classification and resolve technical and administrative problems.
- Provide support to enterprise system integration activities to identify procedural changes and processes that would enhance the overall environment.
- Coordinate with all program management departments for ongoing updates and maintenance of the customer's websites.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures for information installed on the web servers, training staff on the use of the Content Management Systems and troubleshooting problems with it; collaborating with systems integration personnel, program staff and working groups to troubleshoot, test and oversee the launch of new website products.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience developing web-based applications using Cold Fusion, HTML, and SQL
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Valid U.S. Passport required
- Candidate must be a United States citizen
Spectrum Comm - 19 months ago