ZERO travel/full-time position: Sr. SAP (WM) - Lead Analyst. $100 - 110K + 13% + relocation. Our Cincinnati client is a global leader and chances are, you have used/purchased their products in your lifetime.
SAP-Retail or SAP-CPG experience is a nice-to-have ( not required).
I. General requirements:
II. Technical requirements:
- You live in the USA and will move to Cincinnati, Ohio
- 5 years of SAP - WM configuration
- Integration points with SAP - SD
- Minimum of 2 full-life cycle implementations of SAP - WM
- Team lead experience. Not, "I am ready to be a Lead." You must have, quantifiable, Project Lead experience.
- Work with internal/external customers, business analysts, and other IT staff to define and deliver solutions for the SAP enterprise
- Provide excellent customer support in the: analysis, design, configuration, and maintenance of applications SAP - WM
- Lead and manage moderate sized projects, participate in various in-house and global SAP projects as a team member, maintain detailed project plans, perform business process mapping, resolve issues, assist other project resources, and develop & deliver on-site and remote training to users
- Possess knowledge of SAP - WM best practices and articulate potential benefit/impacts to the business
- Compile and prioritize tactical IT enabled business process initiatives in coordination with business process owners, process leads and key users
- Work with the business community to implement solutions matching best practices while understanding local/geographical/channel variations
- Work within defined SLA metrics
- Write SAP requirements documents, functional/technical specifications, and test plans
- Document all SAP work using standard methodology.
VI. About Career Brokers:
- Base in the $100 - 110K range
- 13% bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation package to move you to Cincinnati, OH
- Leveraging careers since 1991.
JobServe USA - 10 months ago
Career Brokers, Inc. was founded in 1998 by Sean Napoles who has been recruiting in the Information Technology field since 1991. We are loca...