Associate Marketing Manager - Partner Program Associate Manager
SUMMARY: The Partner Program Associate Manager is responsible to execute the overall vision and strategy for the category using a cross-partner, cross-channel approach. He/she will support the management of an integrated partner portfolio offering for the category – that optimizes value and profitability for the overall system.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : The Partner Program Associate Manager interfaces closely with Partner Program Manager, Operations Project Managers, Purchasing Managers, Creative Services, Legal, Finance & Accounting Manager, HR Director, Product Supply Director, Category Program Manager, Demand Planning Manager, and Category Systems Architect.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
- Manage new partner product introductions, including coordination and management of artwork, packaging and communication plan.
- Support the management of an integrated partner portfolio offering for the category – that optimizes value and profitability for the overall system.
- Support the management of contract manufacturing relationships; including contractual governance and compliance, internal and external communication, contract partner satisfaction, and key delivery and profitability metrics (# of items, volume, revenue, margin, delivery and fulfillment rates, etc.).
- Support sales channel integration (as appropriate) including development of implementation plan, promotional plan, collateral, trainings and corporate communications.
- Support the P&L / budget planning process and the execution of all targets, including input to investment allocations.
- Track projects against set objectives, analyze and evaluate success of the projects, and pursue path to optimization – without significant guidance or supervision.
- Serve as supporting category liaison among Specialty Coffee Business departments and across Business Units (Keurig and Canada).
- Elevate partner alignment decisions and issues, as appropriate.
- Ensure functional execution of all targets and plans related to the category.
- Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Meets responsibilities at the Middle Manager level as defined under GMCR Leadership Blueprint in the following areas:
- Sets shared vision and direction
- Develops and engages the workforce
- Drives for results
- Drives improvement and innovation
- Demonstrates agility
An offer of employment for this position will be contingent upon the individual successfully completing a pre-employment physical, as provided by a GMCR selected physician. The examination must be completed prior to the first day of employment. GMCR reserves the right to determine the suitability of an applicant for a position based on an evaluation of all available information, including but not limited to past work performance, applications, resumes, references and background checks. GMCR is an E-Verify employer.
- Bachelor’s degree experience required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant CPG experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and tactics.
- Outstanding organizational skills to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and presentation skills.
- Ability and enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Highly developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong research, negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- 3 years ago - save job
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...