The Broadcast Master Control Operator observes and controls video and audio equipment and output to comply with station and FCC regulations.
• Using Programming Logs, verify timing of programming and station breaks for three stations.
• Download taped and digital material on video file servers.
• Monitor and adjust audio levels/video color levels.
• Monitor on-air output for transmission problems. Troubleshoot and inform Engineering personnel if necessary.
• Update Programming Logs for three stations with actual times that programs and breaks aired.
• Operate routing switchers for News sources.
• Record satellite feeds for news and program playback.
• Take transmitter readings and enter into log.
• Enter and edit automations information on commercial insertion computers.
• Operate switcher equipment to begin pre-roll and transmit program or station break to viewing audience.
• Knowledge of broadcast television equipment helpful.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications; specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
Interested applicants should send resume to:
WPTZ/WNNE- MCO Search
5 Television Drive
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
Hearst Television Inc. - 2 years ago