Administrative Assistant-Mesa, AZ
The Administrative Assistant will enhance the firm’s effectiveness by providing administrative services.
oProvide administrative support to project teams (e.g., process print sets, deliver print sets, make photocopies).
- Support teams and projects in assigned market sectors, offices, or teams.
- Understand SCS standards:
oProvide administrative support to office teams (e.g., answer, screen, and direct incoming calls; greet and direct visitors; process mail, faxes, and overnight packages; maintain office equipment; maintain office décor (plants, dusting and general housekeeping) make photocopies; bind documents; file; run office errands).
- Add value to office efficiency.
oKeep rooms organized (e.g., reception area, supply room, copy room, break room).
- Maintain general office areas.
oConduct inventory and work within the Corporate Purchasing Process to process requests.
- Maintain office supplies.
oVerify receipt of items.
oHandle sensitive information with discretion.
- Maintain confidentiality.
oInteract with clients, vendors, and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Client support as needed.
oParticipate in applicable professional societies and trade associations.
oAccomplish related results as needed.
- Achieve performance objectives.
- Meet or exceed designated chargeability and hours worked.
- Contribute to team effort.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
PERSONALITY & CULTURAL FIT
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Experience in a construction/construction management environment highly preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks in a supporting role
- Tact, common sense, and an ability to perform under sometimes stressful conditions.
- Skilled at time management.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Independent Yet Collaborative
- Creative Problem Solver
- Natural Communicator
- Results Oriented
- Client Focused
Atwell, LLC - 2 years ago