Kids Activities Team Member-ROC00840
Kids Activities Team Members provide best-in-class fitness-minded children's programming. Organizes and implements safe, fun and entertaining activities and games for children between the ages of three months to 12 years in the Child Center, attending a Birthday Party or other paid programs or events.
- Greet, acknowledge, and interact with members in a friendly and professional manner
- Engages children in interactive activities that include story telling, organized arts and crafts, singing, and games in the Child Center
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the toys, sports equipment, other children, and surroundings
- Cleans and maintains the Child Center and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks
- Articulates extensive knowledge of Kids Activities programs and services, policies, and procedures
- Promotes and sells Life Time Fitness Kids Activities progrmas, products and services.
Applicant must complete all state or federal requirements prior to first day of directly working with children or within other specified timeframe. Requirements vary by state. A complete list of requirements is available from the hiring manager.
- Working towards a high school diploma or GED
- Six months to one-year working with children preferred
- First Aid required within the first 60 days of hire
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED required within the first 60 days of hire
These requirements may include but are not limited to:
All requirements must be completed at the cost of the applicant, unless prohibited by law.
- Tuberculosis test
- All required vaccinations (or signed exemption)
- Fingerprints taken by a local police department for a background check
- Background checks required by state specific child care licensing laws that are in addition to Life Time Fitness background check
- Continuing education courses for continued employment in working with children
- Infant and Children First Aid and CPR Certifications
Primary Location: : MI-Rochester Hills - ROH - Rochester Hills
Job Level: Individual Contributor