Lead Consultant, Business Process Management
Celerity, a business acceleration consultancy, is actively seeking a seasoned, energetic, and innovative project lead to direct high-profile client engagements and ensure quality execution of projects. This position requires a strong leader with a sense of ownership and accountability, and a strong bias towards action and results.
The Lead Consultant will work closely with the BPM Practice Director, designing solutions to current client challenges including strategic approaches, resource allocation and delivery strategies. They will be responsible for providing thought leadership and establishing industry best practices.
Candidates must have strong communication skills (written and verbal), and a keen ability to forge client relationships with business and technical executives, senior management, key decision makers, and technology influencers, resulting in new revenues and expansions to existing engagements.
- Manage delivery of a BPM engagement and consulting staff to ensure adherence to timelines, budget, margins and client satisfaction
- Execute end-to-end process visioning and design; identify process controls, integration points and standardization needs to support clients in re-platforming their business
- Lead Celerity team in the examining of current value chains, their alignment with our clients overall strategy and their impact across business units
- Execute business process design as it relates to operational effectiveness, human and system interaction, and managing data assets
- Develop detailed business requirements and use cases to support re-platform efforts on behalf of clients.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer and business impact using a process-focused improvement approach.
- Evaluate business process management systems and other enabling technologies to automate and re-platform client business
Skills & Experience
- Prior management consulting experience in conducting large-scale business process redesign and requirements analysis, and managing teams of consultants.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma tools and/or other BPM methodologies
- Familiarity with Business Process Management Systems/ Suites
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization; ability to provide clear concise communications with project team, mid-level and executive client management; demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- BA/BS in information technology, computer science, business administration, or related field required, master's preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Celerity is a business acceleration consultancy devoted to helping companies break through key stuck points and solve critical problems. We deliver proven solutions in four main areas: technology adoption and integration, business process efficiency, strategy and alignment and talent. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Celerity operates nine regional offices with more than 600 employees and $83 million in revenue. Celerity is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.