Applications Manager, Mid-01131049
Provide management and operational oversight of software applications for a DoD client. Manage and implement COTS and GOTS products, software application administration, routine maintenance, and data management. Maintain responsibility for maintaining existing Microsoft Access 2003 and 2007 applications and work independently or with Agile development teams to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy ASP.NET or Visual Basic.NET applications that will replace existing Microsoft Access database applications. This position is located in Bremerton, WA.
- Experience with the scheduling, management, and installation of COTS and GOTS software updates
- Experience with the design, management, and implementation of Microsoft Access 2003 and 2007 applications
- Experience with converting existing Microsoft Access applications into Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or SharePoint
- Experience with creating and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 databases
- Experience with Web-based applications and systems, including analysis, design, evaluation, programming, and support
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to obtain a DoD 8570 Certification within 6 months of hire
- Experience with using Microsoft Access 2010, scripting languages, and testing Web applications preferred
- Experience as a Microsoft SharePoint administrator or developer a plus
- Experience with virtualization technology and source control tools for application development a plus
- Experience with Sybase PowerBuilder 4.0 a plus
- Experience with information assurance issues relative to DoD authority to operate (ATO) instructions preferred
- Experience in an industrial IT position with engineering maintenance information systems for DoD clients a plus
- Ability to drive task definition out of ambiguity and present stakeholders with actionable recommendations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Certified Microsoft Office Specialist Certification preferred
- Microsoft MCTS Certifications in .NET or SQL technologies preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Software Development
Primary Location : United States-Washington-Kitsap
Travel : No
Booz Allen Hamilton - 19 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...