In this position the OR Tech will:
About the Operating Room
- The OR Tech will work with surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, and other surgical personnel in delivering patient care during surgery.
- Handle instruments, supplies, and equipment necessary during the surgical procedure, anticipate the needs of the surgeon in providing these, and maintain a sterile environment.
- The Surgical Tech will demonstrate appropriate review of patient charts and intervene as necessary to assure charts are complete prior to surgery.
- The Surgical Tech will provide for comfort and safety to the patient during the operation.
- Operate all equipment, including the preparation of homeostatic, and blood replacement products and devices.
- $5,000.00 sign on bonus and a $7,500.00 relocation bonus
- Minimum of six months professional experience in an Operating Room in an acute care setting required.
Must have experience scrubbing on surgical procedures.
This is a great opportunity to be employed by the largest OR facility in Alaska, that has the latest technology including robotics and provides state of the art patient care. Currently we have 17 OR suites and we are expanding. With over 1,000 cases per month, all surgical procedures are performed here except for organ transplants.
Answer the call to fulfill the Mission As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
About Providence Health & Services Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California. Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services. Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
For More Information Please contact Bill DeAngelis at 866-585-5038 or email email@example.com
Since the Sisters of Providence arrived in Alaska in 1902, Providence has served those in need with compassion and respect, consistently...