Position will be located at Letterkenny, PA.
- Logistical experience
- Ability to compile and update status reports, databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to attend weekly conference calls.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with independent assignments.
- Database knowledge and the ability to review, update, and analyze logistical data and parts.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel, and common software applications and other office equipment.
- Must have knowledge or be familiar with the forms DD250, SF1428 and DD1149
- Bending and lifting is required
- Must have knowledge of diesel parts and be able to assess serviceability
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V are urged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Associates Degree and 4 years experience or equivalent to 8-10 years of related experience
- Experience to review, update, and analyze logistical data and parts using databases.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and familiar with form DD250, SF1428 and DD1149
- Security Requirements: Secret
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
Keywords: Supply, Logistics, Mechanic Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of experience or Associate’s degree or equivalent training in logistics and six plus years of logistics experience with Federal Supply System including knowledge of government and DoD accounta Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type FT Date Required 29-Dec-2012