Sales Associate must have a strong customer service orientation to be successful.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Handles customer service inquires and concerns through complete knowledge of product locations and functionality, including current promotional Endcaps.
- Ability to work varied hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Position must have completed all training and product knowledge modules on The Source.
- Ensures customers have all required items and needs are met while consistently driving sales through ‘completing the project’.
- Knowledge of the new item listing and product information guide from ‘New Product Advisory’ communicated from Category Management.
- Able to navigate the store inventory system to review merchandise levels and substitute sku’s.
- Effectively communicate to management team concerning sales activity that may deplete inventory on Sales Floor.
- Ensure communication with Manager on Duty to receive daily goals for Extended Service Plan (ESP), Inside Track Club and Customer Mailing Cards.
- Organize/transport materials or supplies within store using hand trucks.
- Returns damaged items to storage room that do not meet Harbor Freight Tools specifications.
- Fills orders, issues and rotates supplies from inventory stock.
- Maintains stores cleanliness and organization throughout the day.
- Follows all safety requirements of Harbor Freight Tools, local, State and Federal jurisdictions.
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as requested.
- The ability to meet established productivity or sales goals.
- Additional duties as directed by management.
- Education or Equivalent Experience: High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Function Specific Experience: 0-2 years of related work experience
- Work is performed in an area that is adequately lighted and ventilated.
- Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform duties such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Wears protective clothing required by work environment or governmental regulations.
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they...