Account Representative II
Account Representative II
About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is the place for you. As one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, we are on the cutting-edge of the industry and forging ahead into a new era of leadership, growth and innovation. We currently operate more than 100 campuses through Everest College, WyoTech and Heald College and are dedicated to delivering on the promise to our students. At CCi you’ll work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
General Job Description:
You’re confident, professional, and an independent self-starter. In this role, you will work under general supervision to identify and develop employer relationships by acting as the key interface with local businesses to secure placement and externship positions for our students. You will coordinate with department Career Reps and Externship Administration to ensure job opportunities are proactively identified to meet the needs of both our current students and graduates. You will maintain on-going relationships with employers through visits and other touch point opportunities to make sure that they stay connected with the campus. Most importantly, you will make a difference in lives of our students!
• Identify and develop relationships with employers and effectively manage 400-600 accounts within the local area for both externships and hires
• Manage on-going employer relationships by conducting 2 site visits and 7 check-in/touch points per year, serving as one point of contact for the employer; may have other support site visits
• Ask existing employers for referrals to businesses in the field and create new relationships with referred employers
• Coordinate with Career Reps to fill local job openings and externships with qualified graduates
• Partner with Externship Administrator and Career Representatives to track student employment and externship needs
• Assist and participate in all departmental and campus events
• Participate in supplementary career training
• Coordinate collection of employer feedback and graduate surveys
• Learn to effectively use time to balance externship meetings with departmental requirements
• Use resources effectively to achieve results
• Conduct 90-110 marketing cold calls by phone per week to create job leads while establishing account base, then between 50+ to keep account base active
• Respond to all phone calls and messages within 24 hours and respond to all written communications (i.e., letters) within 3 days
• Demonstrate complete working knowledge of compliance with federal, state, and regulatory agency regulations and company policies by reviewing and providing verbal summaries for regulation and policy at the end of 30 days
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent skills learned through business development, staffing or sales experience
• Experience managing a sales territory
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence employers
• Cold calling experience preferred
• Ability to spend 90% of the time out of office and manage workload independently
• Must be self-motivated with high level of professionalism and confidence
• Must posess reliable personal transportation, valid driver's license, and insurance
• Fluent in hi-tech communication (Facebook/Twitter)
United States-VA-Newport News
Corinthian Colleges - 22 months ago
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...